76. Toe: For diverse toe problems, such as fractures, bunions, hammertoes, arthritis, and other traumatic disorders, this point can be used.
77. Heel: This point can be used for heel problems, such as calcaneal spurs.
78. Ankle: This point is for ankle problems, such as breaks, sprains, and swelling.
79. Knee: Knee is a key point for a variety of knee problems, such as knee crepitation, achiness, weakness, cold knees, disorders involving knee ligaments or the knee joint, or for circulation problems around the knee.
80. Lumbago: This is an excellent, clinically effective point for low back pain in the lumbar region. This used to be the old Knee point in earlier literature. Now the Knee area is above the Lumbago point.
81. Sciatic Nerve: Another quick acting, clinically effective point, Sciatic Nerve treats symptoms of a compressed sciatic nerve and radiating pain down the back of the leg.
82. Ischium: The Ischium point treats problems originating from the buttocks, such as sciatica or problems pertaining to the ischium, and the lower portion of the hipbone.
83. Buttocks: The Buttocks point can also be used to treat the ischium or other gluteal problems.
84. Abdomen: The abdomen area is good for treating general, diffuse, or specific abdominal problems. It can be used alone or for reinforce ment in combination with a point for a specific part of the abdomen, such as the Large Intestine point or the Appendix point.
85. Chest: This point treats a vast array of chest problems, such as tightness in the chest, shortness of breath, asthma, cough, cold, and other respiratory or chest disorders. Like the Abdomen point, the Chest point can be used singularly or in combination with other points in the region of the problem, such as the Mammary points, Lung, Heart, etc.
86., 87. Mammary Glands: These two points are excellent for the treatment of fibrocystic breast disease, breast distention, and tenderness.
88. Neck: The Neck point is a fast-working point for treating a host of neck problems, among them stiff neck, torticollis, cervical disease, and misaligned vertebrae.
89. Throat/Teeth: This point treats throat or teeth problems, such as tonsillitis, sore throat, and constriction in the throat, or teeth problems in general.
90., 92., 93. The Spinal Points: Sacral, Lumbar, Thoracic, and Cervical Vertebrae: Each group of points pertains to a particular segment of the spinal column. These are superb points especially effective for adjusting the vertebrae in the associated portion of the spinal cord.
Additionally, they can be used to treat the nerves originating from the correlating portions of the spinal cord, that innervate the organs and the dermatomal areas.
About the Author (Author Profile)
Holle everybody welcome to the acupunctureschoolonline.com. My name is Mo, I hope discuss about acupuncture with everybody! Hope you can find what you want in my website.If you have questions , please click here --Our A&Q system.http://ask.acupunctureschoolonline.com