9 points of the helix (A) and the crus of the helix (B): assorted points and points of the lower portion of the body
9 points of the helix (A) and the crus of the helix (B): assorted points and points of the lower portion of the body.
56. Diaphragm: Located near the lateral edge of the crus of the helix.
57. Lower Portion of the Rectum: Located on the helix, roughly parallel to the Large Intestine point.
58. Hemorrhoids: Located on the border of the helix, parallel to the Uterus/Prostate point(#7).
59. Common Cold: Located on the border of the helix, parallel to the Hypertension point.
60. Ear Apex: The point is at the apex of the helix of the ear. The apex is found by gently folding the helix.
61., 62., 63., 64. Helixes 1 to 4: These points are found by dividing the helix horizontally into six equal parts. (Helixes 5 and 6 have already been numbered as point #17 and point #19, respectively.) The first point is on the helix, parallel to the tubercle of the helix and the sixth point is found in Sector 8 of the lobe. All of the others are found in between those divisions at equal intervals.
About the Author (Author Profile)
Holle everybody welcome to the acupunctureschoolonline.com. My name is Mo, I hope discuss about acupuncture with everybody! Hope you can find what you want in my website.If you have questions , please click here --Our A&Q system.http://ask.acupunctureschoolonline.com